Cameroon Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|Short stay private, business, volunteer single entry up to 90 days||$ 221.00|
|Long stay private, business, volunteer single entry up to 180 days||$ 339.00|
|Tourist Single entry up to 30 days||$ 221.00|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Cameroon Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Two sets of filled-out and signed Cameroon visa application forms
- Yellow Fever Vaccination. Copy of International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever.
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary. Get it now at - WWW.FLIGHTBOOKINGFORVISA.COM
Proof of sufficient resources during the stay in Cameroon: Recent bank statement OR legalized letter of invitation from the inviting party in Cameroon.
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA
- Minors traveling to Cameroon:
For minors, in addition to all previously mentioned requirements, the following documents are also needed:
a) A copy of the child’s birth certificate;
b) Notarized letter of support jointly signed by both parents or legal guardians agreeing with the trip and specifying who
will be traveling with the child; if only the mother’s name appears on the birth certificate, only her may submit the
c) If parents or guardians are Cameroonians, provide photocopies of passports identification and validity page,
accompanied by the photocopies of their most recent U.S. visa, or photocopies of immigration document(s) attesting
of their residency status in the U.S. (e.g. green card, I-20 form for students, any set of documents justifying that a
procedure of adjustment of status is in progress…);
d) If parents or guardians are not Cameroonians, provide photocopies of passport pages bearing photo and validity
e) Items b), c) and d) also apply to any third party taking a child to Cameroon on behalf of the parents, meaning that the
third party must comply with requirements to provide:
- a notarized letter of acknowledgement where they confirm their agreement to accompany an under-aged traveler
to Cameroon, on behalf of the parent(s) or legal guardian(s),
- their identification documentation and proof of status as previously stipulated.
Notes regarding minors traveling to Cameroon:
f) When it is in fact legal guardians submitting the required authorizations, instead of the birth parents (whose names are
mentioned on the child’s birth certificate), photocopies of any available official documents assigning guardianship must
be attached to the child’s visa application; failure to comply with this requirement will result in the rejection of the visa
g) If one or both parents or legal guardians are NOT physically present in the United States at the time when the child’s
visa application is submitted, then the following instructions must be followed instead of items a) and c):
- If parents or legal guardians are in Cameroon: provide: (a) a legalized letter of authorization to obtain a Cameroonian visa
for the child and travel to Cameroon with whomever is authorized to travel with the child; the letter should be signed by
the parents or legal guardians and legalized by Cameroonian Immigration, Police or competent Administrative Authorities;
(b) certified true copies of the parents or legal guardians Cameroonian National Identity Cards;
- If parents or legal guardians are neither in the United States nor in Cameroon: the documents mentioned in the previous
section (namely “if parents or legal guardians are in Cameroon”) including the authorization letter and the passport copies
must be legalized at the nearest Cameroonian Embassy or Consulate.
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Cameroon visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Cameroon Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Cameroon, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant). State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Cameroon. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.